The first ever UK bike sharing conference was hosted by Bikeplus in Oxford on 4-5th October, the two day event combined presentations, panels and workshops for the sector with a review of the Shared Electric Bike Programme.
Headline speaker Lucy Yu called for better integration of bike share with the approaching arrival of Mobility as a Service platforms. Kristen Camareno from NABSA shared her US bike share experience.
Thanks to all our sponsors, including App-Bike who launched at the event.
- The vision for bike share in an integrated transport world – Lucy Yu, Centre for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles and Department for Transport
- The American Experience – Kristen Camareno, NABSA
- Bikesharing; supporting the University’s travel need – Adam Bows, University of Oxford
- Bike share and Bikeplus in 2016 – Antonia Roberts, Bikeplus
- Procurement Guidance – Hannah Budnitz, Go How
- Operators: New lessons, ideas, bikes & services
- Increasing Ridership – David Eddington, Transport for London
- Shared Electric Bike Programme Review